DAF’s flexible range of MultiSupport customer support services is designed to give you complete reassurance and confidence in your vehicle.
Based on a fixed monthly payment, MultiSupport takes total care of all your truck’s needs for up to five years - and with our range of servicing, repair and maintenance options you can control costs, maximise uptime and really drive your business forward.
MultiSupport Service Contracts enable you to turn variable and unpredictable costs into costs that can be anticipated and planned for. Simply tell us what you want included and we'll work out the price.
The great strength of DAF MultiSupport is that it is focused on maximum vehicle availability. Your DAF dealer will work with you to establish the optimum maintenance schedule for each of your vehicles, according to its application.
Available on all new DAFs, MultiSupport guarantees the highest standard of servicing, repair and maintenance for the working life of your vehicle. And MultiSupport won’t just enable you to get the most from your truck now. The value of having work carried out to authorised DAF standards will also be reflected in enhanced residual values.
DAF’s flexible range of MultiSupport operator services is designed to give you complete peace of mind. Not only can you extend your truck’s warranty for up to five years, our range of servicing, repair and maintenance options can help you control costs, minimise downtime and maximise vehicle availability.
Ultimately, MultiSupport contracts guarantee predictable, inflation protected servicing, repair and maintenance costs for the working life of your vehicle. For information on what MultiSupport’s range of services has to offer, click the links below.
- Fixed price servicing and inspections for up to 7 years
- Fixed monthly payments for easier budgeting
- Quality servicing to DAF standards using genuine parts
- Full compliance with your ‘O’ Licence requirements
- Increased residual value for your vehicles
- The flexibility to change with your circumstances
Options include: MOT preparation, statutory tachograph calibration, collection and delivery of vehicles, out of hours servicing to suit.
Repair & Maintenance Contracts
- Complete control of repair and maintenance costs for 2 years extendable up to 7 years
- All safety & maintenance inspections in compliance with your ‘O’ licence requirements
- All servicing to DAF standards using Genuine DAF parts
- Maintenance planning and service records maintained by your servicing dealer
- All repairs including wear and tear (but excluding accidents and misuse)
- Steam cleaning prior to all MOT inspections
- Increased residual value for your fleet
- Options include : inflation protection, delivery and collection for scheduled servicing, replacement vehicle cover, tachograph recalibration, night and weekend servicing, cab re-waxing to secure 5 year cab corrosion warranty
- DAF’s own extended warranty scheme.
- Unlimited driveline cover for up to 3 years
- Faster approvals - all claims are handled directly by DAF
- The same claims procedure and standard of service across all 120 dealers
- Complete confidence in your vehicle
- Peace of mind for operators
- Protection against unforeseen costs
- No waiting for assessors to approve claims
- Options can include cover for trailers, tyre management, bodywork and ancillary equipment, tail lifts, crane and loading equipment, refrigeration equipment and road fund licence as part of operational lease contracts